Any girl requires smooth hair and knot free tresses. But today the technology has advanced in a way that we leave nothing apart and fall for everything midway. The chemicals today used are so strong that they can ruin your hair with just one use. To get that smoother and shiny look it is important to take natural care of your hair and prevent the use of foreign product that sooner or later destroy your hair. Here are some Ways To Make Hair Smoother
- Trimming: to get smooth hair it is extremely important to have regular trims. A small slash is important for a desired look. It helps in removal of split ends and damaged hair. A haircut helps in trimming away the undesired hair and hence helps to get better hair which enhance hair growth. Just ask for the removal of the lowermost layer and may be more of the split ends, this will render easy growth of hair.
- Good Rinse: after every wash, dirt and grease get accumulated , try getting a clarified wash. Apple cider vinegar is the best, it helps to normal the hair ph, creates shine and smoothness with regular wash, removes gloop and helps in closing the cuticles. Just create a vinegar- water solution and pour it in the mainstream area and just rumble your fingers over and over again to create a good stir after your normal shower. Note: avoid using hot water, it damages your hair.
- Combing: a rough comb often leads to falling Hair and rough roots. Every time you comb your hair just divide the hair into sections and then comb to avoid any breakage. If you experience several knots then just get a good product and spray along, it will prevent fall off of hair and frizziness. Also to remove that extra layer off your hair just brush them off rather than combing them away.
- Shampooing: it is extremely important to get the perfect shampoo that to in sessions. Don’t just shampoo your hair every day, try to section your week into specific days to shampoo your hair. Over shampooing leads to removal of the natural hair oil and leads to destruction of natural shine of your hair. People with such practise can opt for dry shampoo. They work the same way and can remove the frizziness of your hair just the same way as your normal shampoo does.
- Use Natural Products: use homemade products and packs to help you get that better inch. Opt out of what the world follows and just go for a natural ingredient. Aloe vera gel works great. Just grab the aloe stick, extract gel and make a paste with water. Just apply it over wholly for 30- 40 minutes and then just wash off with a light shampoo.
Eggs also works wonder, try mixing it with henna or maybe the with honey, olive oil and cream, create a paste and just put it over till it dries. Then opt for a regular wash off. Such natural products help to bring back your natural shine and leaves back smooth hair.